January Class Schedule Classes are ONLINE Zoom virtual class, or Classroom (w/ social distance).
Note to ONLINE Classes – Register in advance (7 days min.) to allow time for class material to mail (or pick up at Tysons office before class night).
- ELE 10-night online class from Jan. 14 (5-8 pm every Friday ). Register
- HVAC Master/Journeyman exam prep 21 hour: 7-night online class from Jan. 18 (5-8 pm). Register
- VA Home Improvement Contractor (HIC) exam prep: 3-night online class on Jan. 18, 20, & 25 (6-9 pm). Register
- VA Residential BLD Contractor (RBC) 4-day online class from Jan. 27 (4-7 pm). Register
- MD MHIC 6-hour exam prep course; one-day expedite class on Jan. 28 (12-6 pm) at McLean/Tysons, for guaranteed class. Register
- Plumbing Master/Journeyman 3-day expedited exam prep on Jan. 30-Feb. 1 (1-6 pm) at McLean/Tysons, guarantee for 6 months. Register
- CIC online class in February (6-9 pm). Register
- Intensive & Basic Blueprint Reading (+Code Basics) 8-day online Zoom virtual course, every Mon. & Thurs. from Jan. 31 (4-7 pm) Register Good Course for whom to be a General Contractor (RBC/CBC) Specialties (as prerequisite).
- VA Class-A/B Business exam prep: 5-day online class from Feb. 3 (6-9 pm). Register
- VA CBC exam prep: 3-day expedited class in Feb. (1-6 pm) at McLean/Tysons. Register
- Fire Alarm Nationwide Certification; 10-night exam prep at McLean/Tysons will restart soon, every Wednesday (5-8 pm).
- Learning the Basic HVAC targeting CFC Certification; 120 hour guaranteed course (incl. EPA 608 certification) on every Thursday (5-8 pm) Register Also, the same Basic HVAC in Spanish just started every Tuesday
- Learning the Basic ELE; 120 hour for good jobs demands, soon Register
◊ All above M/E/P Journeyman exam prep courses require 10 years experience – our Vocational Training (max. 240 hours) can fulfill some of this requirement (up to 6 years compensated by the training).
◊ VA Contractor’s classes include Refresher/exam review (after completion of contractor’s class, and before your PSI test) on every Monday & Thursday (11-5 pm), please bring your registration copy (within 3 months of course completion).