> Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), all classes are ONLINE Zoom virtual class under way ( Our Tysons office open 10-6 daily).
ONLINE Classes – Register in advance (7 days min.) to allow time for class material to mail (or pick up at Tysons office before class night).
- VA Class-A/B Business exam prep course by 2-schedules (15-hours), virtual online or expedite way for guaranteed class . Register
- MD MHIC 6-hour exam prep course by 2-schedules, for guaranteed class . Register
- Learning the Basic HVAC targeting CFC Certification; 120 hour guaranteed course (incl. EPA 608 certification) every Thursday (5-8 pm) Register
- Blueprint Reading & Code Basics 8-evening (24 hours) course start from 25th (4-7 pm, every Tuesday & Thursday). Register
- ELE Master/Journeyman 10-night exam prep start from 28th (5-8 pm), twice a week. Register
- Home Inspector exam prep; 5 weekends (36 hours) course planned moved to start from 9/11 (5-9 pm and 10-2 on Sat.). Register
- HVAC Master/Journeyman 10-night exam prep continued (6-9 pm), every Tuesday (and some Friday). You still can join the class picking up all class material @ Tysons before the class. Register
- Fire Alarm Nationwide Certification; 10-night exam prep moved to September(5-8 pm) to pass NICET Level I&II. Register
- Learning the Basic ELE; 120 hour for good jobs demands, from September Register
- HVAC basic Vocational Training (by VA DPOR); 160 hour course in Sterling location start from September (9-2) seats are available. This course targeting 2 Certifications (including EPA CFC/608) and possible your job arrangements. Register
- EPA Lead RRP (Repair, Remodeling, Painting); one-day Certification seminar on September (9:00-4:30) for getting the completion Certificate on the same day. Register
- Nationwide Commercial BLD Inspector (B2) exam prep 12-night course start from September (6-9 pm) every Tuesday.
◊ All above M/E/P Journeyman exam prep courses require 10 years experience – our Vocational Training (max. 240 hours) can fulfill some of this requirement (up to 6 years compensated by the training).
◊ VA Contractor’s classes include Refresher/exam review (after completion of contractor’s class, and before your PSI test) on every Monday & Thursday (11-5 pm), please bring your registration copy (within 3 months of course completion).