Class Schedule Classes are ONLINE Zoom virtual class, or Classroom (w/ social distance).
Note to ONLINE Classes – Register in advance (7 days min.) to allow time for class material to mail (or pick up at Tysons office before class night).
- VA Class-A/B Business exam prep with prelicensing: 5-day online class from July 7 (6-9 pm). Register
- VA Class-A/B Business exam prep without prelicensing: 5-day online class from July 7 (6-9 pm). Register
- Plumbing Master/Journeyman exam prep: 3-day online class from July 12 (1-6 pm). Register
- MD Home Improvement Contractor (MHIC) exam prep: 1-day online class from July 13 (11-5 pm). Register
- Virginia Clase A/B Preparación del Examen de Negocio con Prelicencia en Español: July 20 (6-9pm), 5 noches Lunes y Miercoles. Register
- Commercial Building Contractor (CBC) exam prep: 5-day online class from July 21 (4-7pm). Register
- VA Home Improvement Contractor (HIC) exam prep: 3-night online class from July 25 (6-9 pm). Register
- HVAC Master/Journeyman exam prep: 7-day online class from August 4 (5-8 pm). Register
- Intensive & Basic Blueprint Reading (+Code Basics) 8-day online Zoom virtual course, every Mon. & Thurs. in August (5-8 pm) Register Good Course for whom to be a General Contractor (RBC/CBC) Specialties (as prerequisite).
- Fire Alarm Nationwide Certification; 10-night exam prep at McLean/Tysons will restart soon, every Wednesday (5-8 pm).
- Learning the Basic HVAC targeting CFC Certification; 120 hour guaranteed course (incl. EPA 608 certification) on every Thursday (5-8 pm) Register Also, the same Basic HVAC in Spanish just started every Tuesday
- Learning the Basic ELE; 120 hour for good jobs demands, soon Register
◊ All above M/E/P Journeyman exam prep courses require 10 years experience – our Vocational Training (max. 240 hours) can fulfill some of this requirement (up to 6 years compensated by the training).
◊ VA Contractor’s classes include Refresher/exam review (after completion of contractor’s class, and before your PSI test) on every Monday & Thursday (11-5 pm), please bring your registration copy (within 3 months of course completion).