The Department of Professional and Occupational Regulation (DPOR) requires continuing education training on the various codes in order to renew a trades certificate.
Instructor: Manuel I. Paredes, P.E.
- Licensed Professional Engineer
- Licensed Master Electrician
- Electrical Contractor
- IAEI Certified Electrical Inspector: One and Two Family Dwelling, Plan Reviewer
- General Certified Lightning Protection System Designer/Inspector
– Code Change Summary (about 20 pages) Free Download!
– No books required to complete our online CE classes.
– All payments are final, no refunds.
– You can print your own CE Certificate upon successful completion of class.
– Ace Tech will report your CE class completion to VA DPOR within 3 business days of completion of this course.
– All required personal information will be sent to the Virginia Board of Contractors for approval and recording of your CE certificate.
You can finish your class in 3 hours after registration or you may complete at your own pace over the next 14 days. You have unlimited access during the 14 days after registration to complete the course.
Students must pass all quiz/test with a grade of 70% or higher and have at least 2 hours and 40 minutes of “active” class time to receive the Virginia approved certificate.
Our CE Instructors are available by email for any specific technical questions – contactUS@contractVA.com. We reserve the right to waive any liability on technical answers.