The Department of Professional and Occupational Regulation (DPOR) requires continuing education training on the various codes in order to renew a trades certificate.
• Virginia State Masters Plumbing License
• Virginia State Master Gas Fitter License
• Maryland First Class Steam License
• Maryland Master HVAC License
• LEED Accredited Professional Certification / BD+C
• D.C. Third Class Steam License
• N.I.U.L.P.E. Second Class Engineer License
• Universal Refrigeration Technician License
• ICE Certification for HVAC
• BOMI RPA
• BOMI FMA
• IFMA CFM
• OSHA Safety Certification
• VA Real Estate LicenseMr. Wise can be reached at email@example.com.
The cost of the course is $34.
– Code Change Summary (about 20 pages) – Download for free!
– No books required to complete our online CE classes.
– All payments are final, no refunds.
– Ace Tech will report your CE class completion to VA DPOR within 3 business days. Your license renewal process should be done by you as required by VA DPOR.
Your CE Certificate will be e-mailed to you upon successful completion of class. You may file/print your own certificate. You can also access your certificate(s) from our website.
You can finish your class in 3 hours today or you may complete at your own pace over the next 14 days. You have unlimited access during the 14 days after registration to complete the course.