Fire Alarm Class
NICET I and II level certification
Course Starting Date: March 20
Course hours: Total 30 hours – 10 nights (every Wednesdays 6-9 pm)
Location: Tysons (and Chantilly-Lab later)
Instructor: Mr. Tye Muhammad
Prerequisite: Basic knowledge of electricity
Class cost: $995 (includes 2 textbooks)
You can repeat the class free of charge total 6 months until you pass the exam.
Text material: NFPA 70 2014 , NFPA 72 2016 (included in the class cost)
NICET Certification (I & II) exam prep course is for individuals seeking to obtain their certification in NICET (I & II) in fire alarm systems. This class meets for one night per week for ten (10) weeks (30 hours total). Students will get an overview of NICET certification requirements, application process and recertification process to maintain your NICET certification.
- Learn and understand different types of fire alarm systems and their requirements for installation.
- Understand codes and standards for fire alarm system designs and installations.
- Learn basic requirements for fire alarm system contract documentations.
- Learn and understand requirements for fire detectors, fire detection equipment, notification devices, and controlling systems equipment from fire alarm systems.
- Learn and understand fire alarm system wiring, circuitry and power requirements. Learn how to navigate reference materials to successfully pass your NICET I & II examination(s) for the first time.
Please email us at contactUS@contractVA.com if you have any questions or to check seat availability.
Thank you for registering with us!
More descriptions on NICET Level 1 & 2 Fire Alarm Training
Are you NICET Certified? NICET Certification is a widely accepted, cross-industry recognized certification of professional competency. It has been a requirement in many states and on many projects for those involved in fire alarm system, including design, installation, service, and inspection & testing—and more states and organizations adopt the requirement every day! NICET Certification is a very valuable certification but is also a very difficult certification to attain. Even fire alarm professionals with years of experience in the fire alarm industry will struggle to achieve their certification goals. Ace Tech’s NICET Fire Alarm training is designed to make the certification and examination process simpler and easier. Ace tech’s NICET Level 1&2 Fire Alarm Training is intended for the low voltage professional. This course covers certification procedures and requirements, testing strategies, and NFPA and IBC code books.