Rebuild VA Grant Fund (Rebuild VA) has expanded its eligibility criteria to allow more small businesses and nonprofits to apply.
Any small business or nonprofit with $10,000,000 or less in gross revenue OR 250 or fewer employees may now apply.
How to Apply Reminders
- Prepare yourself by reading the information on this page and consulting the application guide carefully before starting the application
- Download the Virginia substitute form W-9; complete and upload it with your other documents
- must be filled out completely
- must match the information on the application
- must be signed
- the W-9 must include a DUNS Number
- consult the W-9 example to complete your W-9
- Electronically format all supporting documents, and be ready to upload them before starting your application
- Applicants can check application status by logging into their application account
- Applications that are missing documents may take longer than 21 business days to review
Read More: Rebuild! VA